Gifts and Earnings
- Partner earnings are based on the Bars value of the gift given by an audience member. Earnings are not directly proportional to the amount of likes that gift gives. Likes vary depending on the gift, and the more likes a broadcaster receives, the more they can trend, gain levels, and earn Props.
- If you have additional questions regarding Payments, please submit a request.
Earnings and Taxes
- Taxes are not withheld from your YouNow earnings. Depending on your country’s tax laws, you may need to pay taxes on your annual earnings. We recommend speaking with a tax professional to determine your status.
- If you receive payments via PayPal, you can access information about 1099s tax forms here.
- If you receive payment via wire transfer or ACH, YouNow will send you 1099 at the beginning of the year if your earnings are greater than are equal to $600 from the previous year.