Taxes are not withheld. Depending on your level of income, you may or may not have to pay these taxes back. Please adjust your funds and savings accordingly.
Articles in this section
- I still have a question about my payment. Who can I contact?
- Are taxes withheld when I receive my YouNow Partner payment?
- How do I receive a 1099 tax form from YouNow so I can file my taxes?
- How do I change my preferred method of payment?
- I’ve been paid, but I still have an outstanding balance on my “earnings” page. Why?
- Why is my monthly total payment not the same as the total amount on my earnings page?
- How can I receive a summary of my earnings?
- When do I get paid and how often?
- How can I get paid?
- How do I know how much money I’ve earned per broadcast?