The earnings shown on your YouNow page is an estimate.All in-app purchases are subject to a 30% fee charged by Google or Apple, depending on the platform. After the platforms remove their fees, Partners get 60% of the remaining revenue, and YouNow takes 40% of the remaining revenue.
Articles in this section
- What do likes affect, if they don’t affect earnings?
- When someone gives me a gift, how does that affect my earnings?
- I still have a question about my payment. Who can I contact?
- Are taxes withheld when I receive my YouNow Partner payment?
- How do I receive a 1099 tax form from YouNow so I can file my taxes?
- How do I change my preferred method of payment?
- I’ve been paid, but I still have an outstanding balance on my “earnings” page. Why?
- Why is my monthly total payment not the same as the total amount on my earnings page?
- How can I receive a summary of my earnings?
- When do I get paid and how often?